About Spring Training Week
Northern Ontario Tourism Spring Training Week is a partnership event between Nature and Outdoor Tourism Ontario (NOTO) and Destination Northern Ontario (DNO) that brings informative and interactive presentations to the tourism industry across Northern Ontario.
This Spring, we will be delivering 'just in time' virtual training to inform and assist tourism operators, communities and destinations across the North as many launch into their busiest time of year. The safety of the tourism industry remains a top priority while ensuring we deliver the most up to date and valuable information for the success of businesses in the region.
Registration is free to all industry partners, so you can focus on operations, saving money and staying safe.
What to expect from the Northern Ontario Tourism Training Week:
- Practical & interactive online workshops
- Latest marketing and branding trends
- Connect with operators, industry professionals, and business owners.
- Share information with like-minded individuals while building your network
- Access exclusive training opportunities tailored for tourism stakeholders in the North.