About Training Week
Building on 80+ years of successful fall conferences for the outfitting sector, the Northern Ontario Tourism Summit was developed as a partnership event between Nature and Outdoor Tourism Ontario (NOTO) and Destination Northern Ontario (DNO) to bring together tourism businesses, organizations and suppliers as well as all levels of government at a single event to find solutions to challenges facing the industry.
This fall, we will be introducing a virtual training week in lieu of our traditional summit to engage with industry across the North. The safety of the tourism industry remains a top priority while ensuring we deliver the most up to date and value information for the success of businesses in the Region. We look forward to continue on building new partnerships, new opportunities and exciting developments for 2020, together.
This year, registration is free to all industry partners, so you can focus on operations, saving money and staying safe.
What to expect from the Northern Ontario Tourism Training Week:
- Practical & interactive online workshops
- Latest marketing and branding trends
- Virtual product development training
- Virtual Networking opportunities
- Industry Leader Awards Announcements
- Connect with operators, industry professionals, and business owners.
- Share information with like-minded individuals while building your network
- Access exclusive training opportunities tailored for tourism stakeholders in the North.
- Online training workshops and information sessions